Here at Marti & Co, we have a tendency to focus a lot on the ladies within the bridal party, and for good reason! There are many more accessories and pretty things involved in outfitting a bride and her maids, but we decided it was high time we took a closer look at the men. Here are 5 looks for groomsmen that we are loving now:
1. Navy or Grey Suits plus cognac colored shoes. A slight twist on the traditional look that has a more laid back feel.
2. Vests. This look is great because it can still be a more formal look, but is less hot and a bit more comfortable during the summer.
3. Mismatch. Just like the big trend of mismatched bridesmaid dresses, you can do the same with groomsmen. Great for a more relaxed, boho wedding.
4. Jacket-less. Like the vests, this a more relaxed look and it great for a less formal affair. You can choose whether you still want the guys to wear ties or bow ties, and even add in suspenders.
5. Bow ties. These are also having a big moment now! They make for a very dapper look and be personalized via fabric choices and colors. Bonus: we can do that for you here at Marti & Co.!
Also, as a bonus, always do funky socks. It makes for a great photo-op and lets the men show their personality!
Have fun selecting your look for the guys in your wedding. They are sure to like one of the looks we shared here. And we’d love it if you share this blog post on your own social media. Use this link:http://wp.me/p5d6wZ-8J