Once you’ve sorting out your own special look for the day, it’s time to take care of your ladies! But what all do you need for them to feel beautiful standing next to you?
This has been on our minds here at Marti & Co. also, so we created this checklist for you!
1. The Dress – The is the foundation of the whole outfit. You can either do the statement here, or have the accessories be your statement.
Some of our favorite places for bridesmaid dresses: BHLDN, Nordstrom, ASOS
2. The Jewelry – Personally, we love a good statement necklace, headpiece or earrings. Make sure you check with your maids on their jewelry preferences, but you should plan for them to wear earrings and a necklace or bracelet, at least. Also, keep in mind you will likely need to buy multiples of the same piece if you are going for the matching style.
Some of our favorite places for bridesmaid jewelry: Mariell (available via Marti & Co.), Etsy and Kendra Scott.
3. Shoes – Whether you choose to go for matching shoes or letting the maids mix it up, make sure you keep their comfort in mind! They will likely be standing in these shoes, and running around supporting you in these shoes 8+ hours. We are loving the block for that reason!
Some of our favorite places for shoes: Target, Nordstrom, von maur
4. Robe – This is a new piece to add to the Wedding day outfit for your maids to get ready in and also take some cute photos!
Some of our favorite places for robes: Etsy
5. Wedding Day Survival Kit – We LOVE this idea. This is a nice touch that shows your maids you really appreciate them and want to make sure they are well prepared for the day. They are also super easy to make and you can grab all the items needed during a Target run
Source: From an article from POPSUGAR Smart Living on 14 Wedding Survival Kits From Pinterest That You’ll Want to Re-create by Ashley Paige, June 23, 2016, picture from The Budget Savvy Bride, Creative Wedding Inspiration
6. For your maids that need to travel to the wedding events how about the Weekender bag from Baggu? Roomy, great colors and easy to pack and carry. Available at Marti & Co. and baggu.com
Have the most fun outfitting your maids. Let us know in the comment section if there”s something we missed and need to add to this list. We’d love it if you’d like to share this post on your social media. Here’s the link: http://wp.me/p5d6wZ-8m